This is an example of a suite of eLearning modules I project managed in conjunction with an external vendor (Savv-e) for Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
This suite won a Platinum LearnX 2014 Best Learning Program – Induction award.
This suite consisted of the following modules:
- JumpStart – a general induction piece welcoming new starters to TFS
- The Toyota Way – an introduction for new starters on what The Toyota Way is and how it relates to TFS
- My Career – a guide for new starters on performance management and employee development within TFS
- My Team – a guide for new managers on recruitment, performance management and employee development within TFS
I was responsible for project managing the full eLearning life cycle of this induction suite of four HR eLearning modules. The process included:
- project initiation
- vendor selection
- provision of source of truth
- organising photo shoots
- responsible for approvals/sign offs for high level design, interface design, storyboard and content build
- testing content in staging on LMS (MY-LEARN)
- coordinating release to production LMS (MY-LEARN)
More example images from this suite of modules: